How to Compose a Good Essay Title on Organ Donation
The task of creating a title for your essay requires some serious thought. In several words, you should catch the reader’s attention, inform what your paper will be about, and differentiate it from the pile of similar essays from your classmates. This is a challenging but manageable task even if you write your paper on a serious topic like organ donation. Consider the following tips to compose a strong title for your piece of writing on the subject:
- Come up with a hook.
- Include key terms.
- Identify the source or location.
- Keep your title brief and simple.
To draw the reader in, start your title with a hook. This creative element makes your paper stand out from the academic papers of other students that basically have the same content. Moreover, the hook effectively introduces and advertises the specific topic of your choice. Use a play on words, a quotation, or a provoking image connected with the issue of organ donation in your title.
Remember to use one or two key terms that will make your title specific. They will also help your reader understand the content of your paper and the angle you are about to take. Depending on your topic your title is likely to include the following key terms: “organ donation”, “donor”, “recipient”, “living donation”, “transplantation”, etc.
In this final section of your title, you should hint at what the setting of your essay will be. Namely, these may be the people in need of organ donation, potential donors, corresponding laws on the issue, a geographic place, or simply an existing debate on the topic.
The average length of the essay title is 10-12 words. Give preference to simple words and phrases and avoid using unnecessary details when naming your paper.
Here is a list of good title examples on the topic of organ donation. Hopefully they will boost your creativity and imagination.
- To give or not to give: analyzing effects of mandatory organ donation.
- Mandatory altruism: what if I don’t want to be a donor?
- Stuck between life and death: why should organ donation be compulsory?
- Organ donation: is it fair to take away a choice?
- Organ donation as an act of charity: analyzing attitudes of the world religions.
- How can one become an organ donor?
- Will you save my life if I decided to be a donor?
- A kidney for my son: how does living donation affect the donor’s health?
- Designated donation: steps to be taken.
- I don’t want to donate anymore! – Why do donors change their minds?