A List Of Humorous Process Analysis Essay Topics For High School
If you have been set a process analysis essay, the first thing you’ll need to know is: what is it?
Well, simply put, a process analysis essay informs the reader how to accomplish a task or goal. You should break down the task at hand into step by step segments and be as clear and concise in your instructions as possible.
These essays can be quite fun to write- particularly if you choose to demonstrate something that you know well; and if your teacher has told you the paper must be humorous as well, even better!
Now you know what this type of paper is, you’ll need to decide on your subject of choice. This might sound easier said than done, as there are a multitude of topics you could select. Well, to help you on your way, here are some great suggestions:
- How to do homework without freaking out.
- How to hold in burps when in company.
- How to get along with someone you don’t like.
- How to stop the dog knocking over the Christmas tree.
- How to survive first semester.
- How to avoid getting a bad haircut.
- How to engage with people on social networking sites without getting annoyed.
- How to tell a good joke.
- How to survive summer camp.
- How to make balloon animals.
- How to spot an untrustworthy politician.
- How to make money by selling books and DVDs on how to make money.
- How to play great practical jokes on your dad.
- How to use social networking sites: a guide for dummy teachers.
- How to get a boyfriend.
If you need some more ideas for topics, it’s most certainly worth checking out other examples. If you search on the internet, you will be able to find plenty of topic lists and essay samples to peruse. Spend some time looking through these, as the more ideas you can entertain before deciding on your own subject, the better your decision will be.
You should pick something that you know about personally or that you have an interest in. The more passionate you are for your subject, the more this will come across in the presentation and the easier it will be to write; which will also help to engage the reader.
Maybe your subject itself doesn’t have to be humorous so much as the way you tackle the theme (such as ‘How to get a boyfriend’ and ‘How to survive summer camp’, from the above list).
Whatever you do, have fun with this assignment!